Vals schedule Spring 2007 ;-)

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 12 15:43:02 UTC 2007

Val,

wow!

that is really good - we hope to set up a Northern Ireland Sign
Language Research Project sometimes this year at an university here -
of course, SW will be part of that - for this, we ll have to develop
manuals etc - maybe we can work together on that

:-)

Shane