Your Handwriting teacher is doing her homework ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jan 12 15:57:14 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 12, 2007

Dear Handwriting course participants!

Your teacher is doing her homework today too ;-)

I will post my homework pages on the web this weekend for you to
review...

Then we will enjoy reading other homework assignments sent to the
List...and I will share with you, what I can read, and what I would
write differently...and you all can give your feedback too...This
will be fun!

Val ;-)