Handwriting Pen Pal Club ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Jan 13 20:39:19 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 13, 2007

Dear SW List Members!
Before I start posting a bunch of messages about the homework, I want
to repeat this offer below, from Stefan....Our list is so busy, that
perhaps you all did not see Stefan's message before?...

Stefan is offering to provide the names and email addresses of
participants (and photos if you want) to those who would like to
correspond with each other in Handwriting...like a Handwriting Pen
Pal club (that is my name for it ;-))

I think that is a wonderful idea, Stefan, and thank you for this kind
offer...

Please place my name on your list, with my picture, if you haven't
already...Many thanks!!

Val ;-)