Homework

Pauline Roberts capyboppy at UKONLINE.CO.UK
Sun Jan 14 20:18:43 UTC 2007

Hi Val and all.

Due to health mainly I am not sure if I am going to be able to do/continue
the course and keep up with everyone.  I have got as far as printing the
homwork  out but that has been it.  What I want to know is this:  Would it
be better for me to delay the course as it is now, and just try and do the
basics first when I can in my own time?  Or can students on this mini
course just submit homework etc when they can, even if it is well behind
everyone else?  I am happy to go along with what is best for you Val.