Feedback, Student 6, age 6 ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 16 00:18:44 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 15, 2007

I agree with Andre....

Two thumbs up, Paul, for being such a good father, encouraging your
son to write!

Have you met Stefan in Germany, or visited his classroom? Maybe
Samuel would enjoy meeting other Deaf children who use SignWriting in
Stefan's class?

Just a thought...I don't know how far a trip it is from Luxembourg to
Osnabruck, Germany...

Val ;-)