Handwriting Course New Schedule ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 16 09:38:31 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 16, 2007

Dear Handwriting Course Participants!

We now have 18 people who have submitted their homework, with several
more promising to send theirs. Just creating the web pages for each
student is a job for me, besides so many private messages being sent
to me daily...It is quite overwhelming for me to handle so much, plus
my other duties required of me. We have our Annual Board meeting on
January 27, and I am still doing the Treasurer's Report and Year-End
Report for that meeting.

It is wonderful to think that so many people are interested in the
Handwriting course. I didn't realize there would be so many!

Since this is a free course, the teacher has the right to cut the
schedule in half...and I do not have much choice, since I too have
been ill in bed with a sinus infection the past few days...

So no matter what, I will create a web page for each student, and
give you all feedback on what you have written so far...

There will, most likely, not be another assignment after I give you
feedback on this one...

What does feedback mean? it means I am going to read each sign and
discuss how to read it, with all 18 to 20 students...on the SW List,
so you all can learn as I go...

and I then hope that you all will continue to work together to write
together -

So that is the ew plan!

So feedback will start with Student number 1 in the next day or so....