Handwriting Sign-Names

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 16 18:42:24 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 16, 2007

Hello Stefan -
Sure...we could write Sign-Names if you want...that will be fun...I
will try to do that in the future...place everyone's Sign-Name in
this chart....Would you like that?....

We can go through everyone's homework on the web, to try to find
everyone's sign-names...I am not sure myself what many of the signs
mean, that people wrote...So I am not sure where some of the sign-
names are in each homework....If you want to find all the sign-names
for me, that would speed it up a bit...