AW: AW: [sw-l] Itsy Bitsy Spider 1

Sat Jan 20 08:40:24 UTC 2007

Hi Cherie –

once again this sign – I just want to give feedback –  you are the scribe
and it is up to you – smile –

>From the readers point of view – who is going to perform your document –
going down with only the left hand while the right hand stays at that hight
in order to indicate where the point is when the pipe goes down .. ok.   In
the beginning both open C-Hands parallel to the floor indicate the shape of
the pipe (going down) – you can imagine the hole down -

in the end the left hand indicates the pipe goes to the left – in this case
it feels strange to me not to change the orientation – I would rather sign
palm up or even palm facing the body and to the left – in order to follow
the concept of the beginning –

What do you think?

Stefan ;-)

  _____