Eye-Blinks

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Jan 22 18:17:59 UTC 2007

:) I haven't had a chance to reply yet. :)

Personally, I like #3 also. While I agree with Ingvild and Stefan that
the arrows could be used, I think that blinks are common enough that it
may be nice just to have a symbol for that event that is simple. With
so much that can happen in the face, I would prefer to limit the number
of symbols that need to appear in the face area. But if I were doing a
phonetic transcription, I might go ahead and use the arrows if I was
trying to specify one blink vs. multiple blinks. But for everyday use,
I think #3 would work well.

Just my thoughts,

Stuart