Comment and feedback for SignPuddle 1.5

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jan 24 17:08:41 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 24, 2007

On Jan 24, 2007, at 7:37 AM, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> I've been busy working on SignPuddle 2.  It's going well, however
> many people like the original SignPuddle, so I created a special
> version that will be available on the PocketPuddle.  It's called
> SignPuddle 1.5 and I have a demo version available online.
> http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5

Ha! I was just able to create a new SignPuddle dictionary called "ASL
Signs That Contact Body", and I could name the dictionary with an ASL
icon that means CONTACT...this is fun! (see attached)

And I see someone added a German dictionary! smile....

The other day a linguist and researcher asked me to find all the
signs that contact the body, so that is why I thought of creating
separate small dictionaries with signs that just fit that one
criteria...Now we can do that, in the new SignPuddle 1.5 that comes
on the PocketPuddle...

Try it online:
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5