Feedback SignPuddle 1.5

Fri Jan 26 11:54:10 UTC 2007

Hi Ron,

It should feel exactly like the original SignPuddle.  The initial
difference is the main page that lists all of the available puddles.
You can access the ASL puddle directly if you want.
http://signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?dictionary=sl

If you're going to http://www.signpuddle.net and looking at SignPuddle
2, you'll definitely get confused because it's still in development and
not yet compatible with IE.  But I do love the floating symbol palette.
Once it's ready, I'll have a series of video tutorials to explain.

In SignPuddle 1.5, there are 2 major differences that you'll see.  The
first is that the editing commands are always visible.

Rewrite: will load the sign into SignMaker.
Copy:  will copy the sign into another puddle.
Edit: will edit the text description and source
Rename: will change the name of the sign
Delete: will remove the sign

The second difference is the SignText section for each sign.  When you
first add a sign, you see a button labeled "SignText" under the editing
commands.  Pressing this button will open SignText.  When you save the
SignText document, it will be attached to the sign.  Once a SignText
document has been added to a sign, there will be 2 commands for the
SignText section: Rewrite and Email.  Rewrite will load the sentence
back into SignText.  Email will open the SignText Email page.

Regards,
-Steve