Happy July!

Mon Jul 2 14:54:38 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 2, 2007

Hello Everyone!
Thank you for the documents everyone. Today I am going to start a
month of editing documents, including Cat in the Hat, Golden Rule,
Sleeping Beauty and Bible passages. Plus I am still working on the
Ethiopian Handshapes. There were a lot of them, but I did 12 new
handshapes this weekend. They will be available in SignPuddle later
this year, when the ISWA 2007 is installed. But I am going to try to
post instruction on these new handshapes sooner and I will start
posting them with pictures to the List shortly...

Happy July!