Rewriting Title of Cat in the Hat

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jul 3 19:44:21 UTC 2007

CWren at doe.k12.ga.us wrote:
> Here is my attempt.  Which brings up another question.  How do we
> want to work the edits?  Do you want me to go back in and do the
> changes like this, or should I wait until we hear from all the
> editors, and we hash it out?  ::smile::
> cherie

This is definitely better, Cherie, thank you. And we can all play
with the facial expressions a little later. And I see you made the
changes directly to the document on the web and I like that..that
certainly is the simplest method...

I have to go out, and then get some rest...but more feedback is
coming either tonight or tomorrow...

Keep up the great work!