Rewriting Title of Cat in the Hat

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jul 3 22:32:40 UTC 2007

Hello Cherie and Stefan!
I certainly agree with Stefan that it is really a wonderful video
performance!

I enjoy watching it so much!

And it is always interesting to get other people's feedback and I am
glad to know that you feel there are tense lips, Stefan...thanks for
telling us.

The Hat feels like a classifier because of the Tension Symbols that
are placed near the handshapes, and when there is a tense "placing"
in space with the hands, that is oftentimes coupled with a tense
mouth it seems...

Anyway, here is how I personally would write the Title (see attached)...

After I rest I will try to transfer it into the ASL Literature as a
separate document for records sake...