Enlarging SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jul 5 00:40:56 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 4, 2007

On Jul 4, 2007, at 5:02 PM, K.J. Boal wrote:
> I have a couple of questions. First: Is
> > > it possible to change the size of the symbols in SignPuddle 1.5
> (in
> > > this case, make them larger)?

Steve is working on several features like that, that are not ready
yet, so we will have to do things in different ways for the moment...

For example, if you want to enlarge just one sign at a time, then the
old SignPuddle 1.0 had an enlarge feature for individual sign-entries.

1. Go to http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US
2. click on Dictionary Editors
3. find the sign you want to enlarge
4. click on Customize