SignBank DocumentMaker Program

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jul 5 14:28:01 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 5, 2007

On Jul 5, 2007, at 12:51 AM, Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> wow!!!! this looks great!!!
> congrats Val!!
> I'de love to learne how to use SignBank 8.5..... so whenever it's
> ready... and if there's any possibility to have a course.... it
> would be a pleaasure!
> Anny

-------------

Hi Anny!
That is nice to know. Maybe in August or September. This month our
schedules are full. In my case, I am editing documents, trying to
complete the new handshapes in the ISWA, and writing the SignPuddle
1.5 Reference Manual, based on the new layout design...and that is
almost too much as it is ;-)

But we do have a French-Swiss version of SignBank..some of the icons
are in French anyway...waiting for someone to fill it with French-
Swiss signs and documents ;-)

Enjoy your vacation... ;-))