Creating Documents

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jul 5 14:34:36 UTC 2007

On Jul 4, 2007, at 6:44 PM, K.J. Boal wrote:
> Okay, I tried the Columns icon and I got a zip file with 3 .pngs in
> it (corresponding to the three columns in the SignText document).
> So I went into DocumentMaker,
> under the File menu I selected "Import - File" and selected the zip
> folder.  I got a dialog box, but I don't have any idea what it
> meant; I just told it to go ahead and download.
> I ended up with 19 blank documents!  What do I do with the PNGs to
> get them into DocumentMaker?  I'd really like to be able to use the
> program!!!
> Thanks again for the answers!
> KJ

Hi Kelly Jo -
I sent instruction to the List yesterday. Hope you are using Document
Maker now with success ;-)

Regarding those 19 blank records...It is probably best to delete
them...click on each record and then press the Delete Record button
at the top.

Hope you enjoy using SignBank Document Maker!