Cat in the Hat 1

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jul 6 17:45:26 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 6, 2007

Wonderful to have your feedback now, Adam!

I will go back to working on symbols now that you have some
time...many thanks for this ;-))

When you say "timing symbol", I am pretty sure you mean "Tension
Symbol"? These little symbols are called Tension Symbols, but are
placed near other timing symbols in the ISWA...so the terms are
confusing ;-)