wrist flex versus rotation

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Fri Jul 6 20:51:52 UTC 2007

The only difference that I see between what Cherie is trying to write and
the sign HAPPEN (other than the handshapes of course) is that in HAPPEN the
wrist is not bent while in Cherie's sign it is. In fact, it would be the
difference between HAPPEN and ARGUE. I just looked up the spelling of ARGUE
and it has neither wrist flex nor forearm rotation. It is just down arrows.
Is it possible that that is what should be written?

Adam