wrist flex versus rotation

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Fri Jul 6 22:07:03 UTC 2007

I think that it just might be one of those complex and divers anatomy
things. ;-) Bodies are very complex and aren't always doing just one thing.
And then you have differences in how things work from one person to the
next. I am sure that people had a hard time with speech, and that is just
one small part of the body. We are talking about it in entirety.

Adam