wrist flex versus rotation

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Sat Jul 7 01:11:27 UTC 2007

I mimicked what you said. While there is a slight rotation of the
forearm to make the movement, I would also see it as a wrist flexing
because of the movement is more like the movement in YES than the
movement in AGREE. Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks,

Stuart