Head tilt

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jul 8 01:31:46 UTC 2007

On Jul 7, 2007, at 6:13 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
> I was looking through the SignoEscritura Textbook and it said that
> the last one in the picture was a head tilt. Is there a difference
> between the one you told me earlier and this one? (The picture of
> the head tilt is what I was trying to get.)
> Adam

What an excellent diagram that the Parkhursts did! And they did that
page with my full knowledge ;-))...That is actually only one of
several ways to write a head tilt. The ways I told you were accurate,
and this is another one, plus there is another one that hasn't been
described there either...

So first, let me show you where all these symbols are located first
(see attached)...continued next message...