Cheries videos of Rotisserie Movement

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jul 9 17:52:05 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 9, 2007

Dear SW List!
Cherie just sent me two little videos showing me her question, which
is an important one that I did not get to answering yet...

But here is the answer now!

Look at the screen capture of these two positions, taken from
Cherie's videos she just sent me...

In Cherie's videos, in both cases, the wrist is locked. Even though
the second one has a wrist or knuckle joints bent down, the wrist is
still locked in its down-position, no matter what, and then on the
videos, the arm does the Rotisserie Movement, with no movement from
the Wrist Joint itself...

BOTH are Rotisserie Movement, because the wrists are locked in both
cases...

So sometimes the Rotisserie Pole can be bent a little at the end, but
if it remains a solid bent pole, it is still a Rotisserie Movement. I
will attach the videos one by one to the next messages....