Cheries videos of Rotisserie Movement

Mon Jul 9 18:19:27 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 9, 2007

This second video is also a Rotisserie Movement, because the Forearm-
Wrist-Hand are locked as a unit and rotate as a unit...

The fact that the knuckle joints, or the wrist, are locked in a down
position, still means that the whole unit rotates as a unit. The
wrist is still locked.

Rotisserie Movements do not travel, but always stay in one place, and
they always have a locked wrist joint, just as you have shown in
these videos...

Excellent example, Cherie...I am impressed with the prop that you
designed to show this too...we can write better textbooks with videos
like this!!