bent rake

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 10 21:06:53 UTC 2007

I think you're right, Cherie, it is both the way you signed it.  For a movement that complex, I probably would just write the beginning and ending positions!  The only other option I see would be to write both kinds of symbols (a rotation inward and a wrist flex down), something like the attached; but beginning and ending positions are probably easier to read.  (Incidentally, Val & Adam, did I use the right rotation symbol???  I meant it to trace the path of the pinky, which is why I placed it where I did.)To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.eduSubject: [sw-l] bent rakeFrom: CWren at doe.k12.ga.usDate: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:15:21 -0400
I truly don't mean to stir the puddin'....
 but I need help with this sign.  I am seeing it as a wrist flex
AND a rotation, but well, we all know now how I see things just a little
off...  I will just write starting and ending positions for now, but
what do you think the movement is for this sign?

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained
herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. If
you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately,
and delete it from your system.
Discover the new Windows Vista