snapping fingers

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 11 17:59:24 UTC 2007

OH! I should have realized that. And I know Val was saying the same thing, but I'm a little slow this morning. Ha! So bush by the fingers without arrows mean finger. :-)

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "K.J. Boal" <kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM>

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:44:06
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: RE: [sw-l] snapping fingers

I show that by placing the symbol right at the fingers; besides, if it were that handshape brushing the chest (which is the only other reading I can think of in this case), you'd need movement arrows to show the direction of brushing.  That one's fairly easy, to my thinking; it would be harder if it were a TOUCH or a RUB which don't require directionality.
KJ