multiple faces, changing eye gaze

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jul 12 18:09:32 UTC 2007

On Jul 12, 2007, at 10:48 AM, CWren at doe.k12.ga.us wrote:
> Yes and no...  ::grin::  I started out facing the wrong way, the
> big turn in the beginning, hands outstretched, is me correcting so
> that the right person is talking...  Once I am facing the right
> way, then I finish the sign, which is the two '1' hands moving in
> and bending.  The third and fourth photos are the actual sign, sans
> screw up.  ::blush::

No problem! That is a very hard story to interpret ....it is totally
normal to have glitches in video production anyway ;-)

See attached...we can edit out the section that is not correct...may
I do that here before I post the video on the web later? (once I get
the signed contract from Seuss)

I will show it to you first, before we post. If there are other areas
that need video editing, please tell me. Or do you want to do the
video editing yourself?

Val ;-)

see attached...