Improved SignPuddle 1.5 Video Instruction

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jul 15 17:27:06 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 15, 2007

Dear SignWriting List:

Recently Steve improved the look and feel of SignPuddle 1.5, and
helped me re-arrange the icons at the bottom of the screen in a
somewhat more organized manner...

These improvements meant that the old Video Instruction no longer
matched with the way the screen looks now...

Sooooo...

I have re-done all the Videos, plus added a few more and improved the
instruction a little...

The link is the same as always....

SignPuddle 1.5 Video Instruction
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/SignPuddle15/index.html

And many thanks to Anny for providing a French translation of the
video instruction directory! I have not posted that yet, but it is
coming...and also the Reference Manual...

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!