Norwegian and French Video Instruction Directories posted...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jul 16 20:07:37 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 16, 2007

Thank you, Anny and Ingvild, for your French and Norwegian
translations of the SignPuddle Video Instruction directory pages...

They have now been posted:

SignPuddle Video Instruction Directory

English
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/SignPuddle15/

French
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/SignPuddle15/French.html

Norwegian
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/SignPuddle15/Norwegian.html

They are not perfect. I am happy to make any changes you request. So
look them over for errors...

Anny, you will find that I made a few changes in the English, so I
left those areas in English, for you to give me the French
translation for those sections at your leisure. No rush.

The sections that are missing in French are Video 1a, 1b, 1c and
Videos 31-35...

When you go to your Norwegian or French-Swiss areas in SignPuddle on:

SignPuddle Home
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/

...you will find that the link to the Video Instruction now goes to
your French or Norwegian directory pages...I have circled what I mean
in the attached screen capture...you may have to refresh your screen
to be able to link to the new link...

Thanks once again for all your hard work!