Research projet

Gagnon et Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Sat Jun 2 21:09:52 UTC 2007

Hi Val and everyone,

      It is a good news.  University of Ottawa (Canada) approved that our research project will have  grant funds from September 2007 to March 2008. This project is called "the bridge between LSQ written (SignWriting) and the French written.

      I hope that I will get a reference manual for SignPuddle 1.5 because  at first I will  learn how to use Sign Puddle 1.5 and then will  develop materials for LSQ written.  It will be ready to be distributed to Deaf students this September.

      Also, I would like to obtain Mohahed Abu Saira's full dissertation.

      Hand waving

    André