Any objection to the OFL?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jun 6 21:48:12 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
June 6, 2007

Thank you, Bill and Steve, for this discussion. It was helpful for me
too...it clarified some things...PNGs are considered a font..that is
good to know!

So this is my decision...We will license the ISWA-PNGs under the OFL...

Many thanks for your help with this...;-)

And I am trying to work on the ISWA when I can...

It is very busy here and barely enough time to work on the symbols...;-)

I will be teaching a class on SignPuddle and SignBank, using Skype
Video, this Friday to a group of several people...It will be an
amazing experience I am sure!

Val ;-)

--------