Missing signs in Frenc sign puddle

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jun 7 16:44:44 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
June 7, 2007

Hello Juliette!
Yes. That would be a great idea, to transfer the new signs you
entered, into the new SignPuddle 1.5 for France.

I am sorry that happened. We do not have a way to do the transfer
automatically. Do you have time to re-write them in the new
SignPuddle 1.5?... I hope so ;-)

Thanks to Anny in French Switzerland, the new SignPuddle 1.5 for
France already has icons in French...so it is a better program to use
SignPuddle 1.5.

But the Translate Program works differently, and it is a lot of fun!

There are videos that give instruction on how to use SignPuddle 1.5:

Video Instruction
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/SignPuddle15

Watch some of those videos for help with the new software...

Val ;-)

---------