ASL dictionnary <-> french translation ?

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Tue Jun 26 03:10:04 UTC 2007

Bonjour Anne-Claude,
    Hi thanks for writing back.  I plan on my program importing and
exporting to the SignPuddle.  But it's a whole other program
altogether.  I'm still working on getting interface made to select the
symbols to write SignWriting.  It is coming along well but there is
still a lot to do yet before I release it.  Thanks for taking interest.
I hope Steve's suggestion works well for your friend for the time being.

Jonathan