Swedish SignPuddle Dictionary

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Wed Jun 27 01:50:15 UTC 2007

I thought she had added some signs there, but she wasn't sure if she
was adding it to the right dictionary. :) I will talk with her. Yes,
I think that the Norwegian is throwing her off (it is underrstandable
but she prefers Swedish). I will pass this along to her so she can
contact you about that.

Thanks,

Stuart