Ron's question: PocketPuddle timeline

Thu Jun 28 20:48:59 UTC 2007

Hi Ron and Val,

I should be able to have the PocketPuddle ready by Monday, July 2nd.
Then I'll get them formatted and send to Val for packaging.

Due to the problems that Adam was having, I thought there was something
major wrong.  It turned out to be a simple conflict with Skype that was
easily fixed.

I have 2 minor changes to make along with a system test and they should
be ready.

Regards,
-Steve