Cat in the Hat REDO!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jun 29 21:48:56 UTC 2007

On Jun 29, 2007, at 2:04 PM, K.J. Boal wrote:
> By the way, computer people, when I tried to open this document in
> SignText all the signs appeared right on top of each other and they
> didn't separate out when I hit the Refresh button.  I had to open
> each link individually.  Is there something I can do besides
> hitting Refresh?

Kelly Jo -
This is a bug that got fixed. So let me think why you are still
experiencing it, because we are not.

1. Are you using the latest version of FireFox? Go to mozilla.org to
check. Download and install the latest version of Firefox.

2. Are you using the web? or are you using the PocketPuddle?

Anyway, why not read Cherie's Cat in the Hat directly on the web in
the Literature Puddle? Cherie is posting is on the web. So then you
do not have to re-load it into SignText, but instead can read it on
the web already posted for you...

Too bad we have not posted the video on the web...I will call the
Suess Foundation on Monday to get permission...Cherie did an exciting
performance...I really held my breath at the end to see what was
going to happen!!..smile...