South Korean handshape

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Jun 30 22:35:39 UTC 2007

Wonderful information, Jason!

Many thanks to you, your friends, Charles, Adam, Ingvild and everyone...

I am having fun adding the new shapes...there are a lot of
them...some of the Ethiopian handshapes are quite unusual, and I am
also adding five now, related to other signed languages...Group 3
will be much bigger now...

Anyway, on Monday I will post the final symbols for your comment...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I am having a busy one! ;-))

Val ;-)

-----