Encyclopedia in American Sign Language

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sun Mar 11 20:42:27 UTC 2007

I have been putting several comments on this discussion. My user name is
icemandeaf. I know that Steve has also been contributing. I just proposed a
question on the discussion of using all of the methods mentioned because
there will always be people for and against this system and that. The reason
I did this was because I have not seen an objection the having an ASL
Wikipedia, just how to have it. I hope that this will be possible because,
like I said in my question on the discussion, having a combination will give
more access to more users to Wikipedia in ASL than any single one. I hope
that this will get some thoughts going. :-)

Adam