SignPuddle 1.5 ready to go

Fri Mar 30 15:13:09 UTC 2007

Hi Anny,

It looks like 13 signs we're talking about.  The best thing would be to
copy from 1.0 to 1.5 using an interesting workaround.

Step 1) Open SignPuddle 1.0 on the dictionary editors page, find the
sign and press copy.

Step 2) Change the browser's URL to the address of your SignPuddle 1.5
puddle and press return.  In your case
http://signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=4&sgn=49

This will load SignMaker for the sgn-CH-fr dictionary with the copied
sign loaded.

Go ahead and try it.  It won't change the dictionary unless you press
the Add to Dictionary button in SignMaker.

If this is too confusing I can do it for you.  If you really need a
specific transfer date, I can do that as well.

-Steve