SignPuddle 1.5 ready to go

Fri Mar 30 16:10:02 UTC 2007

Hi Anny,

Not sure why it doesn't work.  I've tried in on Mac with Firefox and
Windows with Explorer.

Let's first make sure you can copy between 1.0 puddles.  Go to the
dictionary editors screen, copy a sign and select an icon below.  It
should load SignMaker in the 1.0 puddle.

If that works, try to copy to 1.5 again.  Copy the sign in 1.0 and the
load the 1.5 address.

If it still doesn't work, let me know and I'll wrack my brain some more.

-Steve