SignPuddle 1.5 ready to go

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Fri Mar 30 16:22:42 UTC 2007

Steve

I'm working on Mac with Safari
I've been copying from different Puddles many times.....

in your procedure should I also select a flag below first or just
change the URL??

that might be the problem ??

I'll give it a trial and let you know in a few minutes

thanks for the suggestion

Anny

mail: acpg at vtxnet.ch