SignPuddle 1.5 ready to go

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Mar 30 17:31:55 UTC 2007

I think you should be able to tell your operating system to switch to a
Portuguese keyboard when you need to access the symbols. That should
allow you to access the diacritics. On the Mac, we have a icon on our
menu bar that allows us to change keyboards as needed. I do this from
time to time when I work with Greek or Hebrew.

Thanks,

Stuart