Sleeping Beauty page 14

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sun May 6 20:00:18 UTC 2007

You really are getting better. You mentioned that the first part was
difficult, but I think that you wrote it very well. I couldn't have done
better. (I think that there were a few "spoonerisms" here.) And we have been
talking about the "do-do" sign which I think that is very well written. Like
I said before, I was able to read it without much trouble before even seeing
the video. The only change that I would do with this is the sign that you
have for still. You probably could keep that palm facing that you have, but
I would suggest that the non-dominate rotation be flipped as I have it. I
could be wrong in that it needs to be, but it just feels like it should. Let
me know if I am wrong, Val.

Adam