Sleeping Beauty page 15

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sun May 6 20:22:58 UTC 2007

The sign before dead caused me a little confusion because of the arrow being
placed to the side of the hand. If you left the arrow right where it is and
placed the handshape at the tail of the arrow, then it would be fine. I have
attached the sign for won't and (then next sign) dead. These are straight
from SignPuddle. They may give you some ideas how to write these two. :-)

As for the sign after dead, it is "understand" so all you need is an opening
dot. The reason it is in front of her face, is because the fairy is signing
to the baby. :-) Other than that, GREAT job.

Adam