differences in fist tensions from signer to signer

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sun May 6 21:26:15 UTC 2007

I don't really see a reason to complicate the symbols more that is needed
right now. Maybe later if(!) they are really needed, they can be added.
However, I think that it would only be for detailed writing like research
and IPA-like writing.

Adam