Sleeping Beauty page 16

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 8 02:38:12 UTC 2007

>Second sign, second column is written as tell,

Is not!  TELL has a palm-inward facing, and I distinctly wrote palm-out for
ORDER.

>but the video is signed as
>order.  I would write order this way (see attached).

That looks like a more formal sign to me... let me double-check the video,
but I'm sure she skipped the rotation and touched the back of her finger to
her chin for this sign.
----------------

I can't view what you wrote right now, but if you wrote it as a black fill-in, then you had it right. For some reason I remember it being a white fill-in, but I can't look and see which it is because I am not at my computer at the moment. I am glad that you are not just taking all of my suggestions by blind faith. I just thrown that in there to make sure. (Ok. I didn't do that. Ha!)

Adam

Yes it should!  I remember noticing the mistake, too, but obviously I forgot
to fix it.  Oops!

>Second sign, second column is written as tell,

Is not!  TELL has a palm-inward facing, and I distinctly wrote palm-out for
ORDER.

>but the video is signed as
>order.  I would write order this way (see attached).

That looks like a more formal sign to me... let me double-check the video,
but I'm sure she skipped the rotation and touched the back of her finger to
her chin for this sign.

Yes... it's hard to see on my screen, but I'm sure there's no rotation
there.

>Same column, fourth sign, I would have the handshapes with a break to be
>one
>the floor plane rather than the wall plane.

You're right... I missed that.  I really need to trust my handwriting!!!

>Can I give more complements? :-)
>
>Adam

Compliments are always welcome! :-)
KJ