differences in fist tensions from signer to signer

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Tue May 8 05:50:14 UTC 2007

I agree, but you have to be careful to not dismiss something as an informal
variation of a sign that is really just a "signonym". This (and the whole
production variation and production meaning issue) is a lot of the reason
that standardization will be very hard to come by. (In fact, English gets
argued that it should be "better standardized" as well. So I doubt that
hundreds of years will even be the answer to it. HA!)

Adam