question on a sign notation

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 8 20:24:09 UTC 2007

I'd like to see the video, but I do not seem to be able to open it to compare the writing.  Can you send me another link privately.

chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com

"K.J. Boal" <kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote: I agree with the first sign, I think it's well written.  The second sign
looks like it should move up and out instead of down and out.  I like the
third sign the way you've written it too... I would write both the start and
end positions.  It was very easy to read.  I would only change the second
sign.
KJ

>From: "Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod"
>To: "SW-List"
>CC: "Anita Hirschi" ,        "Yves Bula"
>
>Subject: [sw-l] question on a sign notation
>Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 13:48:47 +0200
>
>can any of you help me with the sign /CALVITIE/ (to be bold).... you  can
>find the video on  http://www.pisourd.ch/index.php?theme=dicocomplet
>
>that's my trial....
>any suggestion about the movement of the first and second sign ??
>
>what about the third one.... should I write both starting and ending
>position or is it not necessary ??
>
>thanks for your help
>
>Anny
>

>Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod