Sleeping Beauty page 18

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Fri May 11 04:04:38 UTC 2007

Good question. I looked at it several times and only saw Bert. Hebert would
have taken longer to spell then the time that she is spelling in the video.
I was wondering that when it first came up because I remembered the king's
name being Hubert. It looks to me that Darlene shortened the name. Any other
opinions from the list? It is in video 2. ;-)

Adam

PS I am working on feedback for you, Kelly Jo. :-)