SVG version of our IMWA symbols

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat May 12 17:55:06 UTC 2007

Charles Butler wrote:
> Vertical fingerspelling.   Will the old system that took anything
> written in spoken language that did not have a sign and put it into
> default fingerspelling be reincorporated?  It would certainly help.

Hi Charles -
I know. I had the same reaction. But Steve told me that it is
becoming harder to program automatic fingerspelling now, and he has
not had a chance to focus on that right now...but in time yes, of
course, we need a quick way to produce fingerspelling in SignPuddle
translate feature and also in SignText documents...we all feel the
need as you do and we know that...it will come in time...

meanwhile I like the other new features of the Translate program...
and I like to have a choice of all the signs to choose from, when
starting the translation process...